This is one of those genius ideas that really leaves you wondering why everyone isn't using it. It saves money and the environment and looks cool too. In fact, a heck of a lot of people are using them (weirdly they're more popular in the US), so join the wrapnmat revolution!
The wrap-n-mat is a cloth wrapper for your sandwich (or other snack) - one side is plastic so that it's wipe-clean, one side is cloth, they come in a range of colours and patterns and fasten with velcro.
Why is this so genius?
1) it saves you money on foil/clingfilm
2) unlike tupperware, once it's empty it's flat, so doesn't take up unnecessary space
3) no more foil/clingfilm in the landfill
4) it looks cool
5) you can lay it out so it acts as a mat for your sandwich while you eat
6) they cost about £5-10 only and will last you years
I've used these for about 3 years now and they really last - I've bought about 4 in that time but partly because I wanted a different pattern. People always ask me about where they're from and say how cool they are - some people have actually bought their own. I often see people on the tube looking at it curiously.
You can buy them from Nigel's Ecostore here , Amazon here or the American site WrapnMat which has good UK delivery and a great range of materials and also other versions of the wrapnmat for different types of snacks!
The wrap-n-mat is a cloth wrapper for your sandwich (or other snack) - one side is plastic so that it's wipe-clean, one side is cloth, they come in a range of colours and patterns and fasten with velcro.
Why is this so genius?
1) it saves you money on foil/clingfilm
2) unlike tupperware, once it's empty it's flat, so doesn't take up unnecessary space
3) no more foil/clingfilm in the landfill
4) it looks cool
5) you can lay it out so it acts as a mat for your sandwich while you eat
6) they cost about £5-10 only and will last you years
I've used these for about 3 years now and they really last - I've bought about 4 in that time but partly because I wanted a different pattern. People always ask me about where they're from and say how cool they are - some people have actually bought their own. I often see people on the tube looking at it curiously.
You can buy them from Nigel's Ecostore here , Amazon here or the American site WrapnMat which has good UK delivery and a great range of materials and also other versions of the wrapnmat for different types of snacks!
youcanarguewithstupid


1 comment:
Definitely better than foil or clingfilm, but your sandwich could get squashed so tupperware wins if you don't mind carrying the empty box. And this doesn't look suitable for salads...
Post a Comment